Monday, November 23, 2015

The Progress Of A Photography Project Part 1 Preproduction / Scouting

Today I am in Macau, and at 3:00pm I meet their designer and walk around the area I suggested for their fashion photography shoot (a upcoming photography shoot in 1 Dec).   We looking for interesting spot in the location, and doing snapshots for further pre production planning. After we confirm the location, we do have a coffee break and further discuss about what she want us to deliver,   After we done the note, I wait alone till 6:00pm and get back to the location... and scouting again... this time mainly to check the lighting for the planned photography time.   I do snapshot with different ISO to evaluating the lighting equipments needed for the real shoot. Day one job done, then I go home.

via Ken Tam Photography Blog http://ift.tt/1My6H4g

No comments: