Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Doing Homework Mean You Are Professional Photographer

I know many people say, photography is a experiment act... but as a professional photographer... we cannot use our client as lab mice right? I just finish another fake HSS / hypersync / supersync test with the acon new firmware, and created a new cheating sheet as one of my trick in the bag. Ba ba ba... I know you don't know what I am talking about. I just try to tell you that don't hire any photographers who don't know their equipment well / what he is doing / they never doing homework. You don't think such photographer is around? Ha Ha... Let me tell you one story. Whenever I don't have acon hypersync solution, my fellow photographer / assistant always tell me how good his Nikon D800 + odin as hypersync tool, and he always joking that I should rental his system to do the job... BUT... when I asking more deep... let say band line, power lose of each speed and other issues, he actually have no idea at all. WTF if I trusted him and rent his system for a real client photography session? You guess!!

via Ken Tam Photography Blog http://ift.tt/1RIOFxS

No comments: