Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Photography Is Cheap, Everyone Should Lean (a lesson).

PS: I am new to handle photography project... So I don't know what professional photography worth. CP: no problem, you should learn(a lesson) together with our cheap photographer.   PS: I don't know what you talking about, I just want a quote. CP: no problem, wait for a quote is too time consuming , just tell us how much you want to spend. Then our cheap photographer will do the rest.   PS: Your offer is the highest and craziest price I have ever been offered, so sorry but I canot accept it (copy of a reply from my inbox) CP: Forget about the experience, backup, color reproduction, lighting, ba ba ba... photography is no more then just a click. Hire our cheap photographer today. They will not scary you.

via Ken Tam Photography Blog http://ift.tt/1cZofJi

No comments: